100mm CleanVent Air & Dirt Separator (Demountable)
Problems arising with Air And Dirt in water systems
The word Deaeration describes the removal of dissolved gases from liquids such as air from water. When water is heated or the pressure reduced gas microbubbles are released into the system.
Dirt and Sludge can be the cause of major problems such as pump failure, corrosion and energy loss in Heating & Chilled Water Systems.
The Cleanvent combines the removal of Air, Dirt and Sludge. Installed on the flow pipe (heating) or return pipe (chilled water) in the system the Cleanvent (CVAD-R) will eliminate these microbubbles and all types of Dirt and Sludge from heating and chilled water systems down to 10 micron
Features and Benefits
- Greatly reduced commissioning times after initial fill.
- Longer system life (through air elimination)
- Low-pressure drop
- Bi-directional flow
- Maximum Temperature. 110 °c. Higher temperature units available on request.
- Tested to 21 bar
- All stainless steel construction.
- Air collects in the air chamber before being automatically vented
- An internal stainless steel concentrator to aid removal of air
- Smooth surfaces with Stainless Steel lead to lower friction
- Stainless will not degrade in service thanks to its excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless Steel is extensively more resistant to oxidation by water and biocides than carbon steel.
- Therefore Stainless Steels are not contributing to oxidation, sludge’s etc;
- Thermal properties of stainless steel. They are far superior to iron or carbon steel.
- Maximum flow rate up to 3m/sec
- Product Downloads
SKU SS CVAD-R100 Warranty 10 Year Warranty Weight (kg) 0.0000 Size 100mm Connection Type DN 100