65mm CleanVent Air (Deaerator) Separator
The stainless steel CleanVent combines the removal of air through a single unit. Installed at the hottest point in the system the stainless steel. CleanVent will eliminate these micro bubbles from heating and chilled water systems. The word Dearation describes the removal of dissolved gases from liquids such as air from water. When water is heated or the pressure reduced gas microbubbles are released into the system. Microbubbles can be the cause of major problems such as pump failure, corrosion and energy loss.
The unit is 40% lighter than any other unit on the market making it easier to handle and install.
As stainless steel is inert in water it does not corrode like mild steel therefore, we are able to offer a full 10 year warranty.
Stainless steel has a smooth surface which results in the unit requiring less energy to pump water around the system.
As a result of the unit design and the fact that stainless steel has a smooth surface, water can travel through the unit more effectively than other units on the market. This means that a lower pressure, less expensive pump can be utilised while maintaining the required flow rate.
Due to the unit's resistance to corrosion which limits the degradation in service, downtime is reduced which lowers the cost for inspection, maintenance and repair.
Features and Benefits
- Greatly reduced commissioning times after initial fill.
- Longer system life (through air elimination)
- Low-pressure drop
- Bi-directional flow
- Maximum Temperature. 110 °c. Higher temperature units available on request.
- Tested to 21 bar
- All stainless steel construction.
- Air collects in the air chamber before being automatically vented
- An internal stainless steel concentrator to aid removal of air
- Smooth surfaces with Stainless Steel lead to lower friction
- Stainless will not degrade in service thanks to its excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless Steel is extensively more resistant to oxidation by water and biocides than carbon steel.
- Therefore Stainless Steels are not contributing to oxidation, sludge’s etc;
- Thermal properties of stainless steel. They are far superior to iron or carbon steel.
- Maximum flow rate up to 3m/sec
SKU SS CVA 65 Warranty 10 Year Warranty Weight (kg) 10.0000 Size 65mm Connection Type DN 65