AQUAPROF TOP 40/50
AQUAPROF Rainwater System
Aquaprof is a complete and pre-assembled system for using rainwater in one or two-family houses. The system comprises a recyclabe polyethilene console, a completely automatic electronic control unit, three-way automatic valve and electropump EuroInox 30/50 M or EuroInox 40/50 M series. Supplied with wall bracket as a standard and float switch with 20 mt of cable for Aquaprof Basic version, or probe sensor level with 20 mt. of cable for Aquaprof TOP.
- Protection Level: IP 42
- Working ambient temperature:
- min. +5°C - max. +40°C
- Max. Flow: 80 lt/min.
- Max. Head: 42,2 m. (Aquaprof 30/50)
- 57,7 m. (Aquaprof 40/50)
- Liquid temperature range: from + 5°C up to +35°C
- Max. Working pressure of the system: 6 bar (600kPA)
- Max. Pressure of main supply line:4 bar (400kPA)
- Max. Height of working uses: 15 meters
- Potable water connector: 3/4”
- Pump suction and delivery ports 1”.
Sold As Seen
No Warranty available on this item
SKU 503150310 Weight (kg) 30.0000