AQUAPROF Rainwater System
Aquaprof is a complete and pre-assembled system for using rainwater in one or two-family houses. The system comprises a recyclabe polyethilene console, a completely automatic electronic control unit, three-way automatic valve and electropump EuroInox 30/50 M or EuroInox 40/50 M series. Supplied with wall bracket as a standard and float switch with 20 mt of cable for Aquaprof Basic version, or probe sensor level with 20 mt. of cable for Aquaprof TOP.
- Protection Level: IP 42
- Working ambient temperature:
- min. +5°C - max. +40°C
- Max. Flow: 80 lt/min.
- Max. Head: 42,2 m. (Aquaprof 30/50)
- 57,7 m. (Aquaprof 40/50)
- Liquid temperature range: from + 5°C up to +35°C
- Max. Working pressure of the system: 6 bar (600kPA)
- Max. Pressure of main supply line:4 bar (400kPA)
- Max. Height of working uses: 15 meters
- Potable water connector: 3/4”
- Pump suction and delivery ports 1”.
Sold As Seen
No Warranty available on this item
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.