Calpeda 1MXH203E-EMT-8 Easymat Booster Set - Single Pump
Calpeda 1MXH203E-EMT-8 Single Pump Booster Set (240V)
For use in domestic and small commercial applications the Calpeda 1MXH variable speed cold water booster pump with Easymat controls is a one pump variable speed booster set which is economically priced. This particular Booster pump features the exclusive MXH pumps which are stainless steel horizontal multistage pump range, including a ball valve and pressure gauge on the delivery side, 8 litre expansion vessel and pressure gauge. This Booster Set is controlled by an Easymat EMT controller via a pressure transducer.
This EASYMAT (Variable Speed Control) is the first in a new generation of variable speed controllers developed by Calpeda for use on Booster Sets. This particular system is installed independent of the pump and motor on the delivery pipe-work allowing for easy retro-fitting, also included is independent cooling of the motor fan.
The Easymat controller for Booster Sets is only suitable to be used with 240V single phase supply. The pumps are available to be operated with the following models (max.2.2kW or 9.2A).
The Booster Sets are controlled via a transducer and features a practical and easy to use LCD display and includes a wide range of display operating functions and signals.
This Booster Set is suitable for Clean liquids without abrasives. Universal pump for domestic, civil and garden and irrigation water supply.
Can be used as pressure boosting pump for central water systems which have low pressure (please follow local specifications if increasing network pressure)
This Booster Set comprises of a single MXH stainless steel, multi-stage booster pump with 1" screwed inlet and 1" screwed outlet connections.
Booster Set Motor Specifications
- 2-pole induction motors, 50Hz, n=2900 rpm, suitable for operation with frequency converter
- Class F insulation
- IP 54 protection
- Execution according IEC 60034
Operating conditions and performance data
- Liquid temperatures from 0oC to 50oC
- Ambient temperatures up to 40oC
- Pump casing maximum pressure 8 bar
- Continuous duty
- Maximum flow rate of 7.2M3/h (120L/m)
- Maximum pressure 46M head
Physical dimensions and Inlet/outlet
- Overall length 545mm, width 165mm, height 680mm (Not including the vessel mounted above)
- Inlet ISO G1
- Outlet ISO G1
- Power single phase 230V 5.4A
- 0.75kW, 1HP
Pump Materials and construction
- Pump casing – Chrome-nickel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Stage casing – PPo-GF20 (Noryl)
- Impeller – PPo-GF20 (Noryl)
- Casing cover – Chrome-nickel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Pump shaft – Chrome-nickel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Plug – Chrome-nickel 1.4305 EN 10088 (AISI 303)
- Mechanical seal – Carbon – Ceramic – NBR
Material Stainless Steel Voltage 240V 1Ph 50Hz Dimensions 708mm High x 511mm Deep x 146mm Wide Weight 44kg Max. Flow 4.7m3/hr Max. Head 34m Motor Size (kW/W) 0.45kW
- Product Downloads
SKU U85000200000 Warranty 1 Year Warranty Weight (kg) 44.0000 Dimensions 511mm x 146mm x 708mm (Length x Width x Height) Power Supply 240V Single Phase Kw Rating 0.45 Max Flow 4.8 m3/h Max Head 33 m Material Stainless Steel Outlet Connection 1'' Threaded Inlet Connection 1 1/4" Threaded Orientation Horizontal Max. Pressure 10 bar Max. Temperature 110°C Width 295