Calpeda 1MXH 203E-EMT-2 Easymat Booster Set - Single Pump
Calpeda 1MXH 203E-EMT-2 Single Pump Booster Set (240V)
For use in domestic and small commercial applications the Calpeda 1MXH variable speed cold water booster pump with Easymat controls is a one pump variable speed booster set which is economically priced. This particular Booster pump features the exclusive MXH pumps which are stainless steel horizontal multistage pump range, including a ball valve and pressure gauge on the delivery side, 8 litre expansion vessel and pressure gauge. This Booster Set is controlled by an Easymat EMT controller via a pressure transducer.
This EASYMAT (Variable Speed Control) is the first in a new generation of variable speed controllers developed by Calpeda for use on Booster Sets. This particular system is installed independent of the pump and motor on the delivery pipe-work allowing for easy retro-fitting, also included is independent cooling of the motor fan.
The Easymat controller for Booster Sets is only suitable to be used with 240V single phase supply. The pumps are available to be operated with the following models (max.2.2kW or 9.2A).
The Booster Sets are controlled via a transducer and features a practical and easy to use LCD display and includes a wide range of display operating functions and signals.
This Booster Set is suitable for Clean liquids without abrasives. Universal pump for domestic, civil and garden and irrigation water supply.
Can be used as pressure boosting pump for central water systems which have low pressure (please follow local specifications if increasing network pressure)
This Booster Set comprises of a single MXH stainless steel, multi-stage booster pump with 1" screwed inlet and 1" screwed outlet connections.
Booster Set Motor Specifications
- 2-pole induction motors, 50Hz, n=2900 rpm, suitable for operation with frequency converter
- Class F insulation
- IP 54 protection
- Execution according IEC 60034
Operating conditions and performance data
- Liquid temperatures from 0oC to 50oC
- Ambient temperatures up to 40oC
- Pump casing maximum pressure 8 bar
- Continuous duty
- Maximum flow rate of 7.2M3/h (120L/m)
- Maximum pressure 46M head
Physical dimensions and Inlet/outlet
- Overall length 545mm, width 165mm, height 680mm (Not including the vessel mounted above)
- Inlet ISO G1
- Outlet ISO G1
- Power single phase 230V 5.4A
- 0.75kW, 1HP
Pump Materials and construction
- Pump casing – Chrome-nickel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Stage casing – PPo-GF20 (Noryl)
- Impeller – PPo-GF20 (Noryl)
- Casing cover – Chrome-nickel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Pump shaft – Chrome-nickel 1.4301 EN 10088 (AISI 304)
- Plug – Chrome-nickel 1.4305 EN 10088 (AISI 303)
- Mechanical seal – Carbon – Ceramic – NBR
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Dimensions||708mm High x 511mm Deep x 146mm Wide|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||0.45kW|
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.