Compact Cat 5 Booster Set
Compact CAT 5 Booster SetSingle Pump Fixed Speed Booster Set c/w Break Tank.
- Space Saving
- Quiet Running, less than 45 dba
- Inverter Driven
- High Efficiency
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Duty - email@example.com
- Duty - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duty - email@example.com
- Operation Mode - Single Pump Fixed Speed Booster Set c/w Break Tank
- Supply Voltage - 230v~1ph~50hz
- Pumps - Comprising of 1 no submersible pump, complete with 0.75kW 230v~1ph~50hz motor, 4.8amp full load current. IP X8 protection.
- Control - Built in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor with built in non-return valve and dry run protection.
- Tank - PWOP 184/125 litre GRP Tank, 25mm insulation with ½” Equilibrium ball valve, screened warning pipe and weir and type AB air gap, providing back flow protection to fluid category 5.
- Dimensions - 850mm wide, left to right (tank 640mm wide, 850mm includes extra width for pipe work and ball valve and overflow etc.) x 600mm deep x 800mm high
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.