DAB E.SYBOX Home Booster Set
DAB E.SYBOX Home Booster Set
The e.sybox is the new integrated system by DAB for water pressure boosting in domestic and residential applications.
e.sybox does not require any additional component for its installation because it consists of a self-priming multistage pump, electronics for control and management, pressure and flow sensors, a high-resolution LCD orientable display and an integrated expansion vessel of 2 litres.
- Efficient: Thanks to the Inverter technology, e.sybox draws the energy necessary according to the water requirements, thereby avoiding futile wastes and allowing considerable economic savings.
- Versatile : it can be installed in a vertical or horizontal position, in a ventilated room or in a recess.
- Silent: The noise perceived as well the vibrations are reduced to the minimum and the system is whisper-silent only 45 dB in standard use. Thanks to the watercooled motor, the protective casings in sound-deadening ABS, the vibration-damping feet and the inverter electronics that modulate the motor revolutions according to the set pressure (set point) and the flow requested
- Compact: it saves 30% of space in comparison with a traditional system.
- Easy to install and use: Maintenance is easy too thanks to the design of the technical compartment, which allows access to the expansion, vessel, the rotor shaft and the second filling cap.
- This area also houses all the tools needed for both maintenance and the first installation, such as the user guide and the instrument for easy extraction of the cartridge of the non-return valve.
- Wireless: has a wireless device to facilitate the creation of pressure booster sets and for connection to other DAB devices.
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.