DAB Twin Pump E.SYBOX and E.SYTANKS
DAB Twin Pump E.SYBOX and E.SYTANKS
The new DAB TWIN E.SYBOX and E.SYTANK is the new integrated system by DAB for water pressure boosting in domestic and residential applications and combines two E.SYBOXES and two E.SYTANKS to provide a twin booster pump and 1000 litre storage and comes with the coupling kit and delivery kit for joining the two tanks together. The DAB E.SYBOX can increase pressure to taps, showers, appliances, garden taps and for water from rainwater harvesting systems.
The E.SYBOX consists of a self-priming multi-stage pump, electronics for control and management, pressure and flow sensors, a high-resolution LCD orientable display and an integrated two-litre expansion vessel. The two E.SYBOXES are connected via Bluetooth and the built-in software constantly analyses the operation of the system, optimising the alternating use of the two units.
- Maximum flow rate is 200 litres per minute
- Maximum head is 60m (6 Bar).
- A twin pump duty assist or duty standby system can also be created.
The dimensions of the E.SYTANK mean that the unit can be easily installed in areas such as a utility room where the tank will not protrude further into the room than a standard worktop.
- Thanks to the Inverter technology the e.sybox draws only the energy necessary allowing considerable economic savings.
- The noise perceived as well the vibrations are reduced to the minimum and the system is whisper-silent only 45 dB in standard use. Thanks to the watercooled motor, the protective casings in sound-deadening ABS, the vibration-damping feet and the inverter electronics that modulate the motor revolutions according to the set pressure (set point) and the flow requested
- Easy to install and use. Maintenance is easy too thanks to the design of the technical compartment, which allows access to the expansion, vessel, the rotor shaft and the second filling cap. This area also houses all the tools needed for both maintenance and the first installation, such as the user guide and the instrument for easy extraction of the cartridge of the non-return valve.
DAB e.syTank 500 Litre Cat 5 Tank
The E.SYTANK is a potable water storage tank designed specifically for simple integration with the E.SYBOX electronic water booster system. The E.SYTANK provides a complete break tank & booster pump package ideally suited for boosting mains potable water within residential and light commercial application.
- E.SYTANK has a 480 Litre maximum working volume per tank
- Integrated E.SYDOCK for simple & quick pump connection
- Modular design for multiple choice installations
- Very compact dimensions
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.