Ebara Matrix/I 5-9T/2.2 Horizontal Multistage Pumps (Three Phase)
Ebara Matrix/E 5-9T/2.2 Horizontal Multistage Pumps (Three Phase)
- Industrial washing
- Pressure boosting units
- Industrial plants
- Distribution and treatment of water
- Heating and air conditioning
- Cooling and chiller
- Recovery of rain water
- Strong and compact construction
- Available in various versions and models
- WRAS approval for the standard version (up to +85°C)
Pump Technical Data
Temperature of the liquid:
from -15°C to +85°C (standard)
from -15°C to +110C ( for TE version for high temperature)
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum chlorine content: 500 ppm
- G1 suction connection for MATRIX 3, G1frac14; for MATRIX 5,
G1½ for MATRIX 10, G2 for MATRIX 18
- G1 discharge connection for MATRIX 3-5, G1frac14; for MATRIX 10,
G1½ for MATRIX 18
Motor Technical Data
- High efficiency motors IE2 starting from 0,75kW
- Self-ventilated 2 poles asynchronous motor
- Class of insulation F
- IP55 Protection degree
- 230V ±10%, 50Hz single phase voltage
230/400V±10%, 50Hz three phase voltage
- Permanent capacitor inserted and thermo-amperometric protection with automatic rearm incorporated for the single phase motor
- Protection under user's responsibility for the three phase version
- Pump casing, impellers, intermediate stages, seal housing disc and shaft
(part in contact with the liquid) in EN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Mechanical seal in Carbon/Ceramic/EPDM
- Bracket in EN AB-AISI11Cu2(Fe) (microcasted aluminium)
- Pump casing, impellers, intermediate stages, seal housing disc and shaft (part in contact with the liquid) in AISI 304
- Mechanical sealing in Carbon/Ceramic/EPDM
- Support and motor casing in aluminium
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.