Flamco Flexcon Top 8 Litre Expansion Vessel
Flamco Flexcon Top 8 Litre Expansion Vessel - Heating
Flexcon Top 8 Litre 6 bar expansion vessels are suitable for use in central heating, cooling and solar installations.
For use under high pressure. Top-quality high strength steel, with a gleaming red (RAL 3002) epoxy powder coating – perfect protection and finish. Clamp ring of heavy-duty thermally-galvanised steel. Our flexible butyl diaphragms with rolling action are suitable for use with glycol based anti-freeze addition up to 50%. Exact details are available on request. The nitrogen airvalve is sunk and cannot be damaged due to the cap and extra protective plastic beige coverplate. Uncoated threaded system connection, ensuring problem free connecting.
- Max. working pressure: 6,0 bar(g)
- Max. temperature at (heating) outlet: 120 °C.
- Max. temperature diaphragm: 70 °C (DIN4807/3).
- Max. supply temperature (boiler): 90 °C.
- Min. working temperature: -10 °C
- In accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG.
Pre Charge (Bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (Bar)
Connections (BSP M) (G)
Flexcon Top 8
- Product Downloads
SKU 16008 Weight (kg) 3.2000 GTIN 08712874160088