Pressurisation Unit - Flamco Flexfiller 225D Twin Pump Floor Standing
Flamco Flexfiller 225D Pressurisation Unit - Twin Pump Floor Standing
Compact, fully-integrated floor standing pressurisation unit topping-up and filling unit, utilising micro-processor control and with electronic pressure transducer
For use on sealed heating and cooling systems, offering accurate control and reliability.
- Max. Operating pressure: 2.7 / 8 bar (g).
- Twin pump
The Flexfiller pressurisation unit should be connected to the system at the same point as the expansion vessel to provide a neutral pressure reading.
- System quick-fill mode
- Password protection for parameter entry
- Pressure settings in 0.1 bar increments
- Service reminder option (12 months).
- Pump pulse option (2 second pulse if inactive for 60 days)
- Flood protection options
- Event logging for pump start, individual pump run hours counter, electrical interruption and common alarm.
- Volt free contacts for common fault, high pressure, low pressure, pump fault, pressure transducer fault.
Digital pressurisation equipment including
- Digital equipment comes with bright LED display scrolling messages including pump operation and alarm modes.
- Complete with integral water break tank utilising an AB airgap and a WRAS approved float valve.
- Internal alarm with mute function.
- Security password protected.
- Auto resetting low water detection, for pump protection.
- Auto resetting high and low pressure alarm.
- Digital pressure setpoint with adjustable differential.
- Flood protection through a pump run limit timer.
- Normally closed, common fault, volt free contact (Boiler interlock).
- Normally open, individual volt free contacts for pump trip, high pressure, low pressure and sensor health.
- All volt free contacts are for use with electrical supplies up to 240v with a maximum current draw of 5 amps.
- RS 485 Connectivity.
- Hours run counter (per pump).
- Excessive start alarm (>3 times in 8 hours).
- Fill system option (Not available on 130D/230D).
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.