Flamco Flexfiller Midi 125D Pressurisation Unit - Single Pump Wall Mounted
Flamco Flexfiller Midi 125D Single Pump Wall Mounted Digital Pressurisation Unit.
Compact, fully-integrated floor standing pressurisation unit topping-up and filling unit, utilising micro-processor control and with electronic pressure transducer
For use on sealed heating and cooling systems, offering accurate control and reliability.
- Max. Operating pressure: 2.7 / 8 bar (g).
- Single pump
The Flexfiller pressurisation unit should be connected to the system at the same point as the expansion vessel to provide a neutral pressure reading.
- System quick-fill mode
- Password protection for parameter entry
- Pressure settings in 0.1 bar increments
- Service reminder option (12 months).
- Pump pulse option (2 second pulse if inactive for 60 days)
- Flood protection options
- Event logging for pump start, individual pump run hours counter, electrical interruption and common alarm.
- Volt free contacts for common fault, high pressure, low pressure, pump fault, pressure transducer fault.
Digital pressurisation equipment including
- Digital equipment comes with bright LED display scrolling messages including pump operation and alarm modes.
- Complete with integral water break tank utilising an AB airgap and a WRAS approved float valve.
- Internal alarm with mute function.
- Security password protected.
- Auto resetting low water detection, for pump protection.
- Auto resetting high and low pressure alarm.
- Digital pressure setpoint with adjustable differential.
- Flood protection through a pump run limit timer.
- Normally closed, common fault, volt free contact (Boiler interlock).
- Normally open, individual volt free contacts for pump trip, high pressure, low pressure and sensor health.
- All volt free contacts are for use with electrical supplies up to 240v with a maximum current draw of 5 amps.
- RS 485 Connectivity.
- Hours run counter (per pump).
- Excessive start alarm (>3 times in 8 hours).
- Fill system option (Not available on 130D/230D).
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.