Flamco PressDS Plus 250D 3in1 Unit - Floor Standing
Flamco PressDS Plus 250D Pressurisation/Degassing/Dosing Unit - 3in1 Twin Pump Floor Standing
Compact, totally enclosed combined digital pressurisation unit with vacuum degasser and additive tank for use on sealed systems in order to provide a minimum system pressure requirement and effective dissolved gas removal and adding additive to system. The correct fluid mix is blended on demand at the time of system top-up.
The PressDS Plus (Pressurisation/Degassing/Dosing System) is a compact, totally enclosed combined digital pressurisation unit with vacuum degasser and additive tank for use on sealed systems in order to provide a minimum system pressure requirement, effective dissolved gas removal and adding additives to the system. The correct fluid mix is blended on demand at the time of system top-up.
System Volume (Guide): < 300,000 litres
Application of Use:
- For system volumes up to 300,000 litres.
- Break Tank: 4 litre break tank with type AB Air Gap Fluid Cat 5.
- MODBUS Communication output.
- System quick-fill mode.
- Password protection for parameter entry.
- Pressure settings in 0.1 bar increments.
- Service reminder option (12 months).
- Pump pulse option (2 second pulse if inactive for 60 days).
- Flood protection options.
- Event logging for pump start, individual pump run hours counter, electrical interruption and common alarm.
- Volt free contacts for common fault, high pressure, low pressure, pump fault, pressure transducer (Top-up controller only).
- Individual controllers for pressurisation and degassing function.
- Vacuum degassing, turbo and normal interval modes.
- 18 litre additive tank.
- Mix ratios from 1% to 50% user configurable balancing valves.
- Top-up pressurisation unit (<18.0 l/min).
- Electric pump, 230V 50Hz 1ph (2160D: 415V 50Hz 3ph).
- Colour: Black (RAL 9005).
|Description||PressDS Plus 250D|
2 x 15 (1⁄2")
|Pressure Rating [PN]||10|
|Operating Pressure [bar]||1 - 6|
|Power Rating [kW]||2 x 0.52|
|Full Load Current [A]||2 x 3.4|
|Nom. Weight [kg]||62.7|
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.