GRP CU2.2000 Combination Unit
A single piece self contained pump station combining the tank compartment for water storage with the dry compartment which houses the pump set and/or any other equipment.
Please note - All units are fitted with the following:
- 1 No 50mm screened lid vent
- 1 No single 1600 x 1600mm door to the end face of the pump compartment
- 1 No lockable access manway fitted to the roof of the wet compartment.
- 1 No EPDM mat to the floor of the pump compartment
- A fully encapsulated ply base.
- Units do not include electrical components, wiring, pump sets, control equipment, connections of any kind or internal pipework.
- Units not fitted with a galvanised steel skid are suitable for positioning onto a structural pad only which should be flat, level and continuous and be +/- 2mm over the surface area.
- Units not fitted with a galvanised steel skid have an external height 200mm less than stated in the overall dimensions
Delivery generally 2 weeks. (Made to order non-returnable)
Please note the options of valves, essex flanges are supplied loose if selected.
Complete Pump Supplies are capable of sizing and supplying Water Tanks to match almost all applications.
- Overall Dimmensions - 2700 x 2000 x 2250 high
- Wet Compartment - 1000 x 1800 x 1800mm
- Pump Compartment - 1500 x 1800 x 1800mm
- Nominal Capacity - 3240 Litres
- Actual Capacity - 2100 Litres
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.