GRP Sectional Water Storage Tanks
GRP Sectional Water Storage Tanks
Our GRP Sectional tanks are designed in a modular format which allows a comprehensive range of tank size and configuration, comprising individual bolt-up panels which are assembled on site. The GRP Sectional tanks incorporate hot press moulded GRP panels ensuring maximum dimensional stability and consistency of quality.
- For storing water in large capacities - from 125 litres up to 2,000,000 litres
- To allow the site assembly of a water storage tank where access restrictions or other conditions deny the installation of one and two piece tanks
- WRAS approved
- Manufactured to BS EN 13280:2001
- Manufactured in compliance with an ISO9001:2001 quality control system
- Manufactured in a metric modular format allowing water storage from 125 litres to 2,000,000 litres
- Factory Pre-insulated including insulated base option, providing a U value of 0.8w/m²/deg°c
- Available with either internal or externally flanged base arrangement, with fully self-draining base option
- Incorporating the industry’s largest sized man-way access at 830 x 830mm aperture.
- Incorporating one-piece raised float valve housing panel complete with screened spill over weir providing an AB air gap and 830 x 830mm access to the float valve
- Assembled on site by our own fully skilled and equipped engineers, ensuring 100% control of installation.
Sectional tank types
- Externally Flanged Base Tanks (EFB)
Positioning onto raised supports, typically to provide a positive head of pressure to an adjacentpump set or similar equipment. Where an insulated base is required and there is sufficient working room all around the tank. EFB tanks are suitable for positioning onto raised supports at 1000mm or 500mm centres depending on the tank size and configuration, foundation normally comprises of brick built or concrete dwarf walls. Comprising of an externally flanged base, externally flanged sides, internally flanged roof, Insulated to the base, sides and cover. EFB tanks require a minimum of 500mm working clearance all around the tank, a minimum of 600mm above the man-way height and/or 350mm above any raised float valve housing.
- Internally Flanged Base Tanks (IFB)
The most cost effective sectional tank format suitable for positioning onto a flat, level and continuous foundation, normally a structural concrete slab. Comprising of an internally flanged base, externally flanged sides, internally flanged roof and insulated to the sides and cover only. IFB tanks require a minimum of 500mm working clearance all around the tank, a minimum of 600mm above the man-way height and/or 350mm above any raised float valve housing.
- Totally internally Flanged Tanks (TIF)
TIF tanks are suitable for positioning onto a flat, level and continuous foundation, normally a structural concrete slab.Suitable for applications where there is minimal working room available all panel joint flanges are accessed from inside the tank. Comprising of an internally flanged base, internally flanged sides, internally flanged roof and insulated to the sides and cover. TIF tanks require a minimum of 50mm maneuvering clearance all around the tank, a minimum of 600mm above the man-way height and/or 350mm above any raised float valve housing.
Delivery generally 2 weeks. (Made to order non-returnable)
Please note the options of valves, essex flanges are supplied loose if selected.
Complete Pump Supplies are capable of sizing and supplying Water Tanks to match almost all applications.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.