Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
At Complete Pump Supplies, we stock a great selection of Vertical Multistage Pump from a range of tried and trusted manufacturers such as Calpeda, DAB and Lowara – ensuring a quality of performance born from years’ of engineering and pump development experience. We endeavour to only stock products from brands trust and would use ourselves.
A Vertical Inline Multistage pump is where the head is made up of multiple impellers operating in series. These are also referred to as stages and depending on the manufacturer they are available in a wide range. The number of stages affects the pressure of the water and is something to consider before installing. Many different construction designs are available and vary according to their internal parts. They are particularly good for installation in confined space with minimum ventilation and where low-noise operation is required.
Vertical pumps have a number of uses within domestic, civil and industrial applications such as:
- Pressure boosting, Wash down units and water supply systems
- Water treatment
- Irrigation systems
- Boiler feed
- Circulation of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and conditioning
- Handling of clean water without abrasives or additives aggressive in the civil, industrial and agricultural sector
You can contact us through the live chat right here on the website or give us a call on 0333 323 2329, you can email the team on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
Calpeda Vertical Multistage Pumps
- Calpeda MPSU Vertical Multistage Pumps (3 Phase)
- Calpeda MPSUM Vertical Multistage Pumps (1 Phase)
- Calpeda MXV Vertical Multistage Pumps (1 Phase)
- Calpeda MXV Vertical Multistage Pumps (3 Phase)
- Calpeda MXV-B Vertical Multistage Pumps (3 Phase)
- Calpeda MXV-BM Vertical Multistage Pumps (1 Phase)
- Calpeda MXVL Vertical Multistage Pumps (3 Phase)
- Calpeda MXVL Vertical Multistage Pumps (1 Phase)