We operate a network of Service Engineers located throughout the UK who are supported by our office located in Greater Manchester. We place great emphasis on providing technical back up to support our Service Engineers and in resolving some difficult operational and technical issues. We pride ourselves on completing a project on time, within budget and never leaving a problem unresolved, or a customer waiting. This quality of service has made us the first choice for our customers.
It is recommended that our products are commissioned and serviced by an engineer to ensure you get the best from your equipment. When we commission a system, our experienced and helpful engineers thoroughly assess every part of the installation to ensure that the unit is set to run at peak efficiency.
What are the benefits of servicing and commissioning my equipment?
- The equipment provides a good return on investment in terms of longevity and performance
- Energy savings will be maximised as the system is running efficiently
- The risk of costly downtime is minimised - parts will be less likely to wear out prematurely
- Alarm and warning signal outputs are configured correctly for the requirements of the site
- To keep pricing competitive, we base our costs on commissioning of multiple items being undertaken during one site visit
- It is essential that all equipment is fully installed and connected to the incoming water and power supply prior to the commissioning visit
- We reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for aborted visits when equipment is not ready for commissioning on arrival
- We are very happy to reschedule visits to fit in with your timescales and availability, but changes and cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the advised visit date. Late cancellations may be charged at an appropriate fee.