Spirotech Spirocombi 22mm Air and Dirt Separator
Spirotech Spirocombi 22mm Deaerator and Dirt Separator
In untreated systems, air may cause problems such as flow interruptions or even a complete system breakdown. Dirt consists mainly of magnetite, that can accumulate wherever a magnetic field is present. In valves or heat exchangers, pipes, radiators, pumps and calorimeters. Next to costs associated with repairs, parts and downtime, contamination also leads to reduced system performance and, therefore, higher energy costs. Spirotech offers an extensive range of SpiroCombi deaerators/dirt separators, especially designed for the simultaneous removal of air and dirt. These remove air, microbubbles and dirt particles from system water continuously.
- Removes circulating air and micro bubbles effectively
- Very small particles, from 5 μm (= 0.005 mm) are separated and removed.
- Dirt can be discharged while the system is in operation
- No shut-off valves or bypass required
- Constant low pressure drop
- Exceptional guarantee
Connection H h L Nom. flow rate Pressure at nom. flow Volume 22 257mm 112mm 106mm 1.3m³/h 1.3kPa 0.35ltr
- Product Downloads
SKU AC022 Weight (kg) 1.2000