Spirotech Spirovent 22mm RV2 Air (Deaerator) Separator
The Spirovent is a fully universal deaerator that works non-stop to effectively remove circulating air and microbubbles from system water. At the heart of the Spirovent is the Spirotube separation element, which ensures that microbubbles are separated from the water flow and are allowed to rise under their own power which they cannot in moving system water where they can only follow the direction of the water. The specially constructed air chamber provides suffi cient volume to absorb pressure fluctuations and prevents valve contamination. This is one of the main causes of leaks. Thanks to the special construction and the solid valve seat, the leak-proof air release valve always closes perfectly. This avoids unwanted entry of air from outside the system. A Spirovent deaerator should always be installed at the hottest point within a system. In the case of a heating system, for example, this is the point where thewater exits the boiler. In the case of acooling system, it is in the return beforethe chiller unit. When installed in thecorrect location a Spirovent has thecapability to deaerate the entire system asit can make the water absorptive.
Nom. flow rate
Pressure nom. flow
- Removes all circulating air and micro bubbles effectively
- Removes trapped air when installed at the correct location
- Greatly reduces the need for manual venting
- Constant low pressure drop
- No unnecessary shutdown
- Connection diameters from ¾” to DN 600 and above
- A complete range, suitable for various pressures and temperatures
- Exceptional guarantee
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.