Tanktronic Main Control Unit c/w Twin Pressure & Temp Sensor
Tanktronic Twin Tank Main Control Unit c/w Pressure & Temp Sensor & 3m Cable
A modern solution to monitoring and control of water storage tanks. The Tanktronic is an electronic tank management system that monitors and controls both water levels and temperatures and it compatible with your (BMS) building management system. The Tanktronic can control up to 4 x separate tanks. This can be up to 4 x single tanks, 2 x twins or 1 x twin + 1 x single. However by adding the S-Module it will allow additional control valves and third party devices to be added.
- Monitors and controls water levels and temperatures filling and feed all this information back to your building management system.
- Suitable for single and multiple tanks
- input and output connectivity
- Quick start feature with intuitive interface
- Alarms, fail-safe and holiday schedule functionality
- Compatible with building management systems (BMS)
- User friendly
- Quick to install
- Holiday Schedule feature enables users to vary tank capacity to match changing levels of demand at different time periods.
- Each tank can be set with its own operating level to follow up to 10x schedules close level, fill delay, alarm level high and low, temperature high and low.
- A two-stage alert feature for high/low water levels and temperature: A second stage ‘override’ takes evasive action if first stage ‘alert’ is not responded to.
- Switchable mode setting between ‘Normal’, ‘Holiday’ schedules and ‘Auto’ operation.
- Set-up wizard allows standard set-ups to be configured quickly and easily.
- Simple menu navigation with key status information (fault and alarm log data) displayed.
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 15:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.