Tanktronic Main Control Unit c/w Twin Pressure & Temp Sensor
Tanktronic Twin Tank Main Control Unit c/w Pressure & Temp Sensor & 3m Cable
A modern solution to monitoring and control of water storage tanks. The Tanktronic is an electronic tank management system that monitors and controls both water levels and temperatures and it compatible with your (BMS) building management system. The Tanktronic can control up to 4 x separate tanks. This can be up to 4 x single tanks, 2 x twins or 1 x twin + 1 x single. However by adding the S-Module it will allow additional control valves and third party devices to be added.
- Monitors and controls water levels and temperatures filling and feed all this information back to your building management system.
- Suitable for single and multiple tanks
- input and output connectivity
- Quick start feature with intuitive interface
- Alarms, fail-safe and holiday schedule functionality
- Compatible with building management systems (BMS)
- User friendly
- Quick to install
- Holiday Schedule feature enables users to vary tank capacity to match changing levels of demand at different time periods.
- Each tank can be set with its own operating level to follow up to 10x schedules close level, fill delay, alarm level high and low, temperature high and low.
- A two-stage alert feature for high/low water levels and temperature: A second stage ‘override’ takes evasive action if first stage ‘alert’ is not responded to.
- Switchable mode setting between ‘Normal’, ‘Holiday’ schedules and ‘Auto’ operation.
- Set-up wizard allows standard set-ups to be configured quickly and easily.
- Simple menu navigation with key status information (fault and alarm log data) displayed.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.