Wilo STRATOS 40/1-10 1PH*
Glandless circulation pump with screwed connection or flange connection, EC motor with automatic power adjustment.
Hot-water heating systems of all kinds, air-conditioning systems, closed cooling circuits, industrial circulation systems.
Special features/product benefits
• Energy efficiency class A
• Maximum efficiency due to ECM technology
• Up to 80% electricity savings compared to uncontrolled circulation pumps
• Optimum handling due to front operation and front access to the terminal room, variable installation positions, position-independent display, combination flanges PN 6/PN 10 (for DN 32 to DN 65)
• Standard thermal insulation for heating applications
• Pump housing with cataphoretic (KTL) coating for the prevention of corrosion by condensation formation
• Can be used in cooling/air-conditioning systems without ambient temperature limits
• System extension due to retrofit communication modules LON, CAN, PLR, etc.
• Remote control via infrared interface (IR-Module/IR-Monitor)
|Type || |
Nominal flange diameter
|Energy efficiency index (EEI) || |
|Mains connection |
|STRATOS 40/1-10 ||32 ||< 0.20 ||220 ||6/10 ||1~230 V, 50/60 Hz |
*with flange connection
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.