3" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange
Check Delivery is available in your area:
- Complete Pump Supplies have become one of the UK’s leading providers of commercial and domestic building services products and pipeline equipment, from in-line circulators and end suction pumps to water booster sets and expansion vessels, through a continued dedication to company development. Our staff, who between them have more than 50 years of experience in the trade. At Complete Pump Supplies we offer a wide range of different booster sets, which incorporate energy efficiency and reliability. Booster sets are designed to increase and provide more constant water pressure. Our pumps usually come in single, twin and three pump versions, entirely depending on your requirements. If you're in need of a booster set or any other pump equipment contact us today. Cold water storage tanks must ensure that the liquid within remains free from contaminants which could affect the health of people or animals using it to drink or wash. We proudly supply a comprehensive range of these water storage tanks which offer a host of benefits to the user. Available in one and two piece Uninsulated or Insulated. Our company offers a range of unique packaged booster sets, which are carefully put together to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. Booster sets can be installed to improve on a systems water supply. Similar sets can are typically found in commercial buildings such as industrial units, hospitals or schools. In some cases however, smaller residential properties can also suffer from insufficient water pressure. Complete Pumps Packaged Booster Sets are time and space saving products and come complete with a break tank they are suited for boosting cold water in all domestic, industrial and commercial applications. With type AB air gaps and energy-saving models available featuring variable speed technology. Break tanks can be supplied both above and to the side of the pump, helping with problems of limited space or abnormally shaped rooms. We can quickly and accurately size required flow rates by calculating the property’s loading units - calculating head pressure will also inform us of the correct duty point for the booster sets
Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
3" BSP Female threaded Essex Flanges
Manufactured from solid brass to ensure a water tight connection. The connection has a female BSP thread running through it and is suitable for a variety of male threaded connections and ancillaries including:
- Male threaded pipework ﬁttings and adaptors.
- Level control equipment.
- Temperature probes and gauges.
Supplied complete with rubber sealing washers and brass washers, suitable for temperatures up to 60 Deg.C. A simple cost effective connection type which can actually be ﬁtted from the outside if necessary, reducing the need for access to the inside of the expansion vessel or water tank.
Other available sizes
|Product Type||Essex Flange|
|Brand||Complete Pump Supplies|
- 1 1/2" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£75.60 £63.00
- 1 1/4" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£62.40 £52.00
- 1" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£49.20 £41.00
- 1/2" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£36.00 £30.00
- 2 1/4" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£98.40 £82.00
- 2" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£91.20 £76.00
- 3/4" BSP Female threaded Essex Flange£38.40 £32.00