500 Litre GRP Water Tank - Two Piece Insulated
500 Litre GRP Two Piece Water Tank (Insulated)
Complete Pump Supplies can provide a wide range of Two Piece GRP water tanks. These innovative cold water storage tanks are manufactured from state of the art GRP materials. Low maintenance, long lasting and highly cost effective - these tanks are a fantastic option for a wide range of cold water storage applications.
Particularly suitable for sites with access restrictions, allowing a large tank to be carried through a doorway or similar restriction then assembled once in position. Comprising an upper and lower section of equal height incorparating an external horizontal joint flange allowing the sections to be bolted together on site. All sealant and fixings for the joint flange and an assembly instructions sheet are supplied with the tank.
Provides a cost saving in comparaion to a sectional tank.
- Capacity: 500 Litres
- Length Internal: 1000mm
- Length External: 1160mm
- Width Internal: 1000mm
- Width External: 1160mm
- Height Internal: 500mm
- Height External: 540mm
- Bye Law 30 Kit : Included
Approvals & Certification
- Full WRAS approval. Cert No 0809038.
- BS EN 13280.2001
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality System.
Suitable for all cold water applications including:-
- Potable and Non Potable water storage.
- Process water (including process cooling) applications -150C to +300C.
- Provides mains water protection from fluid category 1, 2, 3, & 4 with standard lid arrangement & fluid category when raised float valve housing is fitted.
- Fully encapsulated insulation to sides and lid.
- A close fittting and sealed lid which removed for maintenance.
- CFC free PU foam insulation, which is completely enscapsulated within the GRP laminate.
- Structural support where required is provided by rolled hollow section steel with fully welded corner jointing, which is also completely encapsulated within the GRP Laminate.
- Tanks storing over 1000 litres nominal have an access manway with removal lid providing a 520 x 520 mm opening. Allowing access for maintenance and inspection.
Grey colour as standard (other RAL or BS colours are available at additional cost)
Delivery generally 2 weeks. (Made to order non-returnable)
Please note the options of valves, essex flanges are supplied loose if selected.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.