7500 Litre GRP Water Tank - Two Piece Insulated
7500 Litre GRP Two Piece Water Tank (Insulated)
Complete Pump Supplies can provide a wide range of Two Piece GRP water tanks. These innovative cold water storage tanks are manufactured from state of the art GRP materials. Low maintenance, long lasting and highly cost effective - these tanks are a fantastic option for a wide range of cold water storage applications.
Particularly suitable for sites with access restrictions, allowing a large tank to be carried through a doorway or similar restriction then assembled once in position. Comprising an upper and lower section of equal height incorparating an external horizontal joint flange allowing the sections to be bolted together on site. All sealant and fixings for the joint flange and an assembly instructions sheet are supplied with the tank.
Provides a cost saving in comparaion to a sectional tank.
- Capacity: 7500 Litres
- Length Internal: 2500mm
- Length External: 2702mm
- Width Internal: 2000mm
- Width External: 2202mm
- Height Internal: 1500mm
- Height External: 1600mm
- Lid: With Vent
- Manway: Included
- Steel Bracing: Encapsulated
- Bye Law 30 Kit : Included
Suitable for all cold water applications including:-
- Potable and Non Potable water storage.
- Process water (including process cooling) applications -150C to +300C.
- Provides mains water protection from fluid category 1, 2, 3, & 4 with standard lid arrangement & fluid category when raised float valve housing is fitted.
Approvals & Certification
- Full WRAS approval. Cert No 0809038.
- BS EN 13280.2001
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality System.
- Fully encapsulated insulation to sides and lid.
- A close fittting and sealed lid which removed for maintenance.
- CFC free PU foam insulation, which is completely enscapsulated within the GRP laminate.
- Structural support where required is provided by rolled hollow section steel with fully welded corner jointing, which is also completely encapsulated within the GRP Laminate.
- Tanks storing over 1000 litres nominal have an access manway with removal lid providing a 520 x 520 mm opening. Allowing access for maintenance and inspection.
Grey colour as standard (other RAL or BS colours are available at additional cost)
Delivery generally 2 weeks. (Made to order non-returnable)
Please note the options of valves, essex flanges are supplied loose if selected.
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Standard Delivery Orders over £100.00 (3-5 working days)* - Free shipping for in stock items to mainland UK*.
Next day shipping is only available for stock items which are ordered before 14:00 at a charge of £12.50*. Any orders that are placed after this time will be processed the following day.
Specified delivery times are based on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) - for more details please see "UK Shipping Charges" below.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
During Christmas and New Year our warehouse will be closed. Orders over this period will be dispatched on the first working day after New Year.
Delivery times are subject to change if the item is out of stock with our supplier. There are products on our Website that are not stocked at our warehouse, nor with our manufacturer's UK warehouses, therefore lead times can vary. This is why we recommend you contact us prior to purchasing to check current stock levels and lead times.
If you are not available to take a delivery on the specified date, you must let us know immediately. If we attempt to deliver your order and no-one is in, a re-delivery charge may be incurred.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents, Complete Pump Supplies are unable to guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. Complete Pump Supplies will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.