909 Litre GRP One Piece Water Tank - Insulated
909 Litre GRP One Piece Water Tank (Insulated)
Complete Pump Supplies can provide a wide range of One Piece GRP water tanks. These innovative cold water storage tanks are manufactured from state of the art GRP materials. Low maintenance, long lasting and highly cost effective - these tanks are a fantastic option for a wide range of cold water storage applications.
Suitable for all cold water applications including:
- Potable and non potable water storage.
- Process water (including process cooling) applications
- Provides mains water protection from fluid category 1, 2, 3, & 4 with standard lid arrangement & fluid category 5 when raised float valve housing is fitted.
- Capacity: 909 Litres
- Length Internal: 1168mm
- Length External: 1308mm
- Width Internal: 890mm
- Width External: 1030mm
- Height Internal: 890mm
- Height External: 930mm
- Dry Weight: 50kg approx
- Bye Law 30 Kit : Included
- Insulation: 25mm Standard
- Fully encapsulated insulation to sides and lid.
- A close fittting and sealed lid which removed for maintenance.
- CFC free PU foam insulation, which is completely enscapsulated within the GRP laminate.
- Structural support where required is provided by rolled hollow section steel with fully welded corner jointing, which is also completely encapsulated within the GRP Laminate.
Our GRP One Piece Cold Water Storage Tanks are specifically designed and tested to ensure that they meet the stringent requirements set by BS EN 13280:2001 and are fully WRAS approval. Cert No 0809038
All of these tanks are available as two piece units for applications where access is restricted. Our superior GRP one piece tanks are hugely flexible and are suitable for both Potable & Non Potable water storage. These tanks can also be used in applications up to a maximum temperature of 30ºc. Note - WRAS approved tanks go up to a max of 23ºc for potable water.
Grey colour as standard (other RAL or BS colours are available at additional cost)
Delivery generally 2 weeks. (Made to order non-returnable)
Tank is supplied with standard pad positions at opposite ends of the tank.
- Product Downloads
SKU PW909-1 Warranty 1 Year Warranty Weight (kg) 50.0000 Dimensions 1330x1050x930mm Tank insulation 25mm insulation