Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
Calpeda B-TM 61E Bronze Peripheral Pump (1 Phase)
- Calpeda CT close-coupled peripheral pumps (regenerative) with turbine impellers have compact construction with single-piece motor casing and pump-side wall.
- B-CT: version with pump casing and lantern bracket in bronze.
- Suitable for pumping clean liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids,non-explosive, non-aggressive for the pump materials and increasing network pressure.
- These pumps are well suited to being mounted in cooling and air-conditioning machines and equipment and for circulation and boiler feed.
B-TM 61E Bronze Peripheral Booster Pump
- Bronze close coupled regenerative peripheral pumps with turbine impeller.
- For clean liquids without abrasives or suspended solids.
- Non explosive, non aggressive for the pump materials.
- For increasing network pressure.
- Due to the reduced dimensions, these pumps are well suited for mounting in cooling and air conditioning units. Also can be used for circulation and boiler feed.
- Total suction lift up to 7 metres
- 2 pole induction motor 50 Hz , 2900 rpm
- Insulation : Class F. Protection : IP54
- Protection IP55
- Special mechanical seal
- Higher or lower liquid temperatures
|Total suction lift
|Suction and Discharge Ports (screwed connection)
|B-TM 61E Bronze Peripheral Booster Pump
|-10°C to +90°C
|up to 40°C
|up to 7m
|Bronze Peripheral Pumps
|1 Year Warranty
|220V-240V Single Phase