Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
Calpeda GXRM 12-12 Stainless Steel Submersible Drainage Pump with 10m cable, incorporated capacitor, float switch and thermal protection
GXR Open single-impeller submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with vertical delivery port. Motor cooled by the pumped water passing between the motor jacket and the external jacket. Double shaft seal with oil chamber.
- For clean water containing solids up to 12 mm grain size.
- For draining rooms or or emptying tanks.
- Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater collection.
- For irrigation purposes.
- For outdoor use a power supply cable of not less than 10 m should be used in accordance with: EN 60335-2-41.
- Liquid temperature up to 40° C.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- Minimum water level with float: 70 mm,.
- Minimum water level manual operation: 15 mm.
- Continuous duty.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
- GXRM: single-phase 230 V,
with float switch and thermal protector.
Cable: H07RN-F, 3G1 mm2 (3G1,5 mm2 for 1,1 kW,
3G2,5 mm2 for 1,5 kW), length 10 m, with plug CEIUNEL
- Protection IP X8 (for continuous immersion)
- Double impregnation humidity-proof dry winding.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1; EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-4
|Product Type||Submersible Drainage/Sump Pumps|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Power Supply||230V Single Phase|