Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
Calpeda GXVM-25-8-GFA Automatic Submersible Pump, Magnetic Float Switch, 10m Cable and QM Control Box (110V)
- Single free flow (vortex) impeller submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with vertical delivery port.
- Motor cooled by the pumped water passing between the motor jacket and the external jacket.
- Double shaft seal with oil chamber.
- For clean or slightly dirty water, containing solids up to 25 mm grain size.
- Particularly suitable for liquids with a high solid content.
- For outdoor use a power supply cable of not less than 10 m should be used in accordance with: EN 60 335-2-41.
- Liquid temperature up to 50° C.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- Minimum water level with float: GXR = 70 mm, GXV = 130 mm.
- Minimum water level manual operation: GXR = 15 mm, GXV = 30 mm.
- Continuous duty.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
- GXVM: single-phase 110V with float switch and thermal protector.
- Incorporated capacitor.
|Product Type||Submersible Drainage/Sump Pumps|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Power Supply||110V Single Phase|