Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
Calpeda MXV-B 40-903 O Vertical Multistage Pump
Vertical multi-stage close coupled pumps with suction and delivery connections of the same diameter and arranged along the same axis (in-line).
All parts that come into contact with the liquid, including wet-end covers, are in chrome-nickel stainless steel with corrosion resistant bearing sleeves lubricated by the pumped liquid.
- For water supply systems.
- For clean non-explosive liquids, without solid, filamentary or abrasive matter and non-aggressive for stainless steel (with adaptation of sealing materials on request).
- A universal pump for civil and industrial use, for pressure-boosting systems, fire-extinguishing systems, high-pressure washing plants, irrigation, agricultural uses and sport installations.
- Temperature of liquid: from -15 °C to +90 °C.
- Operating environment temperature: up to 40 °C.
- Maximum permissible pressure in pump casing: 16 bar.
- Continuous duty.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm).
- MXV-B: three-phase 230/400 V ± 10% up to 3 kW; 400/690 V ± 10% from 3,7 kW.
- MXV-BM: single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector. Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 54.
- Three-phase motor suitable for operation with frequency converter.
- IE3 efficiency class for three-phase motors.
|Product Type||Vertical Multistage Pump|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Power Supply||400V Three Phase|
|Kw Rating||1.1 kW|
|Max Flow||13 m3/h|