Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
Calpeda MXVL 65-3208/D Vertical Multistage Pump (3 Phase)
Vertical multi-stage pumps with suction and delivery connections of the same diameter and arranged along the same axis (in-line). Corrosion-resistant bearing sleeves lubricated by the pumped liquid. A pump with thrust bearing and sleeve coupling for use of any standard motor with IM V1 construction.
- For clean non-explosive liquids, without solid, filamentary or abrasive matter (with adaptation of sealing materials on request).
- A universal pump for civil and industrial use, for pressure-boosting systems, fire-extinguishing systems, high-pressure washing plants, irrigation, agricultural uses and sport installations.
- Temperature of liquid: from -15 °C to +110 °C.
- Operating environment temperature: up to 40 °C.
- Maximum permissible pressure in pump casing: 25 bar.
|Product Type||Vertical Multistage Pump|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Power Supply||400V Three Phase|