Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
Calpeda NM 17/F/B Single Stage End Suction Pump
Calpeda NM Threaded Close-coupled, centrifugal pumps; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump.
Connections: threaded ports ISO 228/1 (BS 2779).
NM, NMD: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in cast iron.
- For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials ( solids content up to 0.2%).
- For water supply.
- For heating, air-conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
- For civil and industrial applications.
- For fire fighting applications.
- For irrigation.
- Liquid temperature from -10 °C to +90 °C.
- Ambient temperature up to 40°!C.
- Total suction lift up to 7 m.
- Maximum permissible working pressure up to 10 bar
- (16 bar for pumps NMD 25/190; NMD 32/210; NMD 40/180).
- Continuous duty.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm).
- NM, NMD: three-phase 230/400 V ± 10% up to 3 kW;
- 400/690 V ± 10% from 4 to 9,2 kW;
- Insulation class F. Protection IP 54.
- Classification scheme IE2 for three-phase motors from 0,75 kW.
- Constructed in accordance with EN 60034-1; EN 60034-30.
- EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
Special features on request
- Other voltages.
- Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).
- Protection IP!55. - Special mechanical seal
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
|Product Type||Single Stage End Suction Pumps|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|