DAB CME 40-1450 M MCE11/C Single Stage Inline Pump
DAB CME 40-1450 Single Stage Inline Pump
Circulator for hot or cold water with in-line ports, it is suitable for installation directly on the pipes in civil and industrial heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and domestic water systems. This pump is extremely versatile thanks to the use of the MCE/C inverter, the circulator performance is such as to allow automatic adaptation to meet the various requirements of the system, while keeping pressure differentials unchanged. Available in single and twin version. PN 16 flanged inlet and delivery mouths, fitted with threaded holes for pressure gauges. Pump body and support in cast iron, impeller in cast iron or technopolymer depending on model (in bronze, on request, only from DN 65 to DN 150).
Stainless steel drive shaft. Sealing device: standardised mechanical seal made to DIN 24960 in carbon / carborundum with O’ rings in EPDM. 4-pole three-phase indication motor with external cooling. Rotor running on ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability.
Constructed following the CEI 2-3 standards.
- Operating range: from 1.2 to 360 m3/h with head up to 34 meters.
- Liquid temperature range: -10 °C ÷ +130 °C for DN 40 - 50 and all DCME -10 °C ÷ +140 °C for DN 65 - 150
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive, non crystallised and chemically neutral and close to the characteristics of water.
- Installation: fixed, horizontal or vertical provided the motor is always above the pump.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C.
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar.
- Protection rating: IP 55.
- Insulation Class: F.
- Flanging: PN 16.
- Counter-flanges on request: DN 40 - DN 50 - DN 65 - DN 80 - DN 100 - DN 125 - DN 150; PN 16.
- Product Downloads
SKU 60142765 Warranty 1 Year Warranty Weight (kg) 0.0000 Power Supply 230V Single Phase Orientation Vertical