Need help with your order?
Call us today 0333 323 2329
DAB DKLME 50-600M MCE11/C Single Stage Inline Pump
Circulator for hot or cold water with in-line ports, it is suitable for installation directly on the pipes in civil and industrial heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and domestic water systems. This pump is extremely versatile thanks to the use of the MCE/C inverter, the circulator performance is such as to allow automatic adaptation to meet the various requirements of the system, while keeping pressure differentials unchanged.
The pump body and motor support in cast iron.
PN 10 Flanged inlet and delivery mouths, fitted with threaded holes for pressure gauges. To facilitate interchangeability in existing installations, the pump is designed to accept PN 6 counterflanges. Impeller in technopolymer.
The pump also has a carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
The pumps are available both in the single version (KLMEKLPE) and in the twin version (DKLME-DKLPE).
An automatic clapet type valve is incorporated into the delivery mouth of the twin version in order to prevent water from recirculating while the unit is not working. In addition to this, a set of blank flanges is supplied for use when maintenance of one of the two motors is necessary. The twin version makes it possible to alternate operation of the pumps when the back-up unit is requested, or simultaneous operation of the two pumps Four-pole totally enclosed asynchronous motor with fanover cooling for versions KLME and DKLME and two pole motor for versions KLPE and DKLPE.
Rotor mounted on oversized greased sealed-for-life ball bearings to ensure silent running and long life.
Integral thermal and current overload protection.
Constructed following the CEI 2-3 standards.
- Operating range: from 0.4 to 5.4 m3/h with head up to 13,7 meters.
- Liquid temperature range: from -15 °C to +120°C.
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral, characteristics similar to water - maximum glycol percentage 30 % (for different glycol percentages, please contact the Technical Assistance Service).
- Installation: normally horizontal or vertical provided the motor is always above the pump.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C.
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa).
- Protection rating: IP 55.
- Insulation class: F.
- Standard flanging: DN 40, DN 50, DN 65, DN 80 in PN 6/PN 10 (4 Holes).
- Flanging on request: DN 80 in PN 16 (8 holes).
- Counter-flanges on request: Threaded DN 40, DN 50, DN 65 in PN with DN 40, DN 50, DN 65, DN 80 welding collar in PN 6 with DN 40, DN 50, DN 65 welding collar in PN 10/PN16 (4 holes) with DN 80 welding collar in PN 10/PN16 (8 holes).
|Product Type||In-line Circulator Pump|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Power Supply||230V Single Phase|