Lowara DOC3/A Floodkit / SOS Kit
Lowara DOC3/A Flood Kit / SOS Kit
The Lowara Floodkit / SOS Kit provides a quick and easy solution in case of flooded basements, garages and residential buildings. The kit is composed of a stainless steel Lowara DOC3 drainage pump and a 6 metre long flexible hose complete with quick coupling, all inside the plastic box that can be used to store the kit when not in use, or as a strainer during operation.
The Lowara Floodkit is easy to setup, adjust pump start-stop, set the float switch level, no special tools required. The Lowara Floodkit is easy to use, the float switch automatically stops the pump. All materials are corrosion resistant.
The Lowara Floodkit is easy to transport, light weight, with a 10 metre power cable, the box has 2 handles for easy transportation. The Lowara Floodkit requires limited space and can be easily stored.
Typical Pump Applications
Lowara DOC pumps are suitable for clean and dirty water applications such as; Cellar or Basement drainage. Emptying of rainwater tanks or laundry drainage. Garden and lawn irrigation, with suction from rainwater tanks. Emergency draining of flooded basements and garages and transfer of water from tanks and basins.
These pumps have thermal overload protection in case of dry-running and overheating.
DOC pumps are versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact. Three basic versions are available with 0,25 to 0,55 kW power and can be supplied with or without float switch. A DOC 7VX version with Vortex impeller is available.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C.
- Dry motor cooled by the pumped liquid.
- Power cord: - single-phase: with plug.
- Insulation class 130°C (B).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- The DOC3 pump features a flow rate up to 135 l/min, head up to 7 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm to 10 mm in diameter. Only available in single-phase version.
The single-phase versions feature:
- Pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
- Built-in capacitor.
- Thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
- A “shallow-suction device”, that can be mounted on both the DOC3 and DOC7 models, is this an additional item to be ordered separately. It ensures the complete drainage of flooded floors (down to 3 mm from floor).
- Product Downloads
SKU 109439181 Warranty 1 Year Warranty Weight (kg) 8.3000 Dimensions 400mm x 300mm x 340mm (LxWxH) Power Supply 230V Single Phase Kw Rating 0.25 kW Max Flow 8.1 m3/h Max Head 6.9m Outlet Connection 1 1/4" Threaded Max. Temperature 40°C