Polytank Poly A30
Polytank Poly A30
The Polytank PolyA30 Air Gap Chamber fits onto any size of Rectangular, Coffin and Framed Polytank except for 18x12x12 and 24x12x24 - (Polytank needs to be ordered seperately)
Polytank A30 is designed to accommodate a maximum flow rate of 62 litres/minute (i.e. BS1212 part 2 float operated valve with a No. 9 - 9.5mm (3/8" bore seat) A maximum float size of 178mm (7") can be accommodated.
- POLYTANK PolyA30 chamber with weir
- PolyA30 seal
- 10 SS screws
- J4 insulation
- Extended arm
- Fixing instructions
- Length: 15 inch 375mm approx
- Width: 10 inch 245mm approx
- Height: 9 inch 230mm approx
All plastic products should be handled carefully at all times to ensure long trouble-free life. Polytanks have been specially designed for strength and look, and are very robust, but they can be damaged.
Always carefully test to avoid embarrassment. With multi-handling of the Polytank from manufacturers to merchants to plumber to site to cupboard or loft, it is inevitable that occasionally a tank will be damaged.
Always fit insulation, it is part of your PT2 package, which ensures your Polytank will deliver good quality drinking water to your taps, and meet all the requirements of British Standards.
Ensure warning pipe accommodates incoming supply. Fit restrictor to inlet if necessary.
There are no reviews yet.
UK Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days)* - Free
Next Working Day Delivery (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £12.50
Next Day Working Delivery before 10.30 am (on orders placed before 2pm)* - £30.00
Saturday AM Delivery before 12.00pm**- £35.00
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
* Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm on the previous working day, i.e. Thursday order before 2pm for Friday delivery. For orders placed after 2pm, despatch will be on the following day for delivery on the next available working day, i.e. Thursday order after 2pm, despatch Friday for Monday delivery (Next Day Delivery excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays).
*Working Days are classed as Monday-Friday
**Saturday AM delivery and Sunday delivery required orders to be placed before the previous Friday by 2.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Order placed after this time, will be delivered the following week.