Flamco Airfix P 2 Litre Potable Expansion Vessel
Flamco Airfix P Potable 2 Litre Expansion Vessel
Flamco Airfix P expansion vessels for pressurised systems are suitable for domestic, process or extinguishing systems which need oxygen rich water. Potable water expansion vessels for use in domestic and commercial sealed chilled and hot water systems. The vessels are designed to incorporate a unique contoured, interchangeable diaphragm. They are available with a capacity of 2 - 1,000 litres.
Airfix P vessels comply with the requirements of the European Pressure-equipment Directive, 97/23/EC.
- Max. working pressure: 10.0 bar(g).
- Max. vessel temperature: 100 °C.
- Standard gas charge: 2.7 bar(g).
- Working temperature: -10 / 100 °C.
- Max. temperature load of the diaphragm: 70 °C acc. to EN 13831 / 8.
- Vessel of steel RSt37.2/C22 (DIN).
- Epoxy powder coated, grey colour (RAL 9006).
- WRAS approved.
Pre Charge (Bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (Bar)
Connections (BSP M) (G)
Airfix P 2
- Product Downloads
SKU 24900 Weight (kg) 1.2000 Orientation Vertical System type Potable (Drinking)