Flamco Flexcon 200 Litre Heating Expansion Vessel - 10 bar
Flamco Flexcon 200 Litre Expansion Vessel - 10 bar
The Flexcon 10 bar expansion vessel ranges from 110 to 1000 litres and is intended for use on central heating and cooling installations. The Flexcon diaphragm expansion vessels are made of top-quality steel and come with a high gloss epoxy coating. The rolling action of the Flexcon diaphragm provides the vessel with a longer life.
The expansion vessel comes pre-charged. The bracket must be able to carry the weight of a full expansion vessel.
- Max. working pressure: 10,0 bar(g).
- Max. temperature at (heating) outlet: 120 °C.
- Max. temperature diaphragm: 70 °C (DIN4807/3).
- Max. supply temperature (boiler): 90 °C.
- Min. working temperature: -10 °C.
- In accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG.
Pre Charge (Bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (Bar)
Connections (BSP M) (G)
There are no reviews yet.
Free delivery relates to MOST products on the Website over the value of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
*Unless otherwise stated on individual items*
Products purchased under £100.00 will incur a £6.95 delivery charge.
Weekend or orders placed on a Bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
*Excludes UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands.