GRP Water Storage Insulated & Uninsulated Tanks
Suppliers of GRP Cold Water Storage Tanks UK
- One Piece Water Tanks
- Two Piece Water Tanks
- Sectional Water Storage Tanks
- Bespoke Water Storage Tanks*
Our Glass Reinforced Plastic storage tanks (or GRP tanks) are composed of modern composite materials and manufactured by Hand Lay-up and filament winding processes in order to store chemicals safely and exceed all the necessary regulations. These storage tanks are made from fiberglass, a lightweight, extremely strong, and robust material. It is typically far less brittle than carbon fiber, and it also has bulk strength and weight properties that make it favourable even when compared to metals.
The water tanks’ strength and durability mean they are a cut above typical industrial water storage tanks. Unlike many other standard tanks, our GRP Cold water tanks for a house are extremely resistant to corrosion and this makes us confident in our products’ durability, which is why we can offer you a lengthy guarantee period. Apart from their long lasting qualities, the tanks are very easy to manage, mainly due to the lightweight characteristics of the GRP materials.
Complete Pump Supplies are capable of sizing and supplying Water Tanks to match almost all applications.
*Bespoke cold water storage tanks are available in one and two piece formats, ideal for applications where access or available footprint are an issue and accessories like float valves to suit most applications.
- BSP Essex Flange
- Equilibrium Float Valve With Drop Arm and Float
- Equilibrium Float Valve and Float
- Screened Tank Lid Vent
- PVC Fully Flanged Tank Connector
- PVC Back-Nut Type Flanged Tank Connector
- Tank Level Float Switch
- Keraflo Aylesbury K Type Delayed Action Float Valves
- Keraflo Aylesbury KAX Type Delayed Action Float Valve
- Keraflo Aylesbury KB Type Delayed Action Float Valve
- Keraflo KP Type Inline and Variable Delayed Action Float Valve
- Tanktronic Control Units